Organisers of the leading Internet of Things event, the Smart Summit London, have expanded the specialist event to Singapore - one of the world’s leading smart cities. Smart Summit Asia (iotsmartsummitasia.com) will take place on the November 30th and December 1st 2016 and includes 3 in-depth tracks and over 100 leading speakers.
The two-day event, to be held in the SunTec Convention and Exhibition Centre, will explore the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and its impact on the digital society. Each day offers attendees different opportunities: day one, for Executives and VIPs, will feature high impact networking and round-table discussions. Day Two, which is free to attend, will include open seminar sessions and an expo for all guests.
Smart Summit Asia boasts an interactive, cutting-edge agenda with visionary speaker line-up. The event is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for a smart future. Some of these leading speakers include:
- Thomas Jakob, Regional President Asia Pacific, Bosch Software Innovations
- Claus Nehmzow, Digital Innovation Organisation, BP
- Vicky Abhishek, CTO - Asia Pacific, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kawshol Sharma, IoT and Telematics System Design Expert, Continental Automotive Singapore
- Axel Pannes, MD, Group, Asia BMW
- Jacky Bek, Head Sensors and IoT, Enterprise Architect, National Environment Agency
- Sylvain Remy, Director, Institute for Sustainable Development and Smart Cities, ESSEC Asia Pacific
- Remo Burkhard, Managing Director, ETH Singapore SEC Ltd
- Thomas Tang, Managing Director, Kuala Lumpur Centre for Sustainable Innovation
- Ted Suen, Head of Information Technology, MTR Corporation Limited
The rise of digital technologies is transforming almost every aspect of modern life, and no other event covers Smart Home, Smart Cities and Industrial Internet in as much detail.
To register your place please visit: iotsmartsummitasia.com/register-now